What makes it special?
Thanks to the digital isolator MAX14932BASE+ the computer and your target board are electrically isolated.
- The noise coming from your computer doesn’t enter in your target board, this can be useful when you are working with sensible analog circuit.
- This device is very helpful when your target project is not connected to ground.
- The voltage levels of TX and RX are the same of your target board. This means that it doesn’t matter if your board is working at 5V or 3.3V or 1.8V, the logic levels are always correct!
- Original FTDI FT230X: baud rates from 300 baud up to 3 Mbaud.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and MAC.
- Size of 40 x 16mm.
- 3kVrms digital galvanic isolators
- Working at 1.8V up to 5V.
- Tested in a climatic chamber from -20°C up to 80°C
- TX and RX LEDs indicators.
- USB Type-C connector.
- Standard 2.54mm 6 pins female header.
- Protected by a transparent heat shrink sleeve.
|+||Positive power supply||Input||1.8V – 5V|
|RX||UART RX||Input||same of +|
|TX||UART TX||Output||same of +|
|CTS||UART CTS||Input||same of +|
|RTS||UART RTS||Output||same of +|