What makes it special?
- Each port has the digital isolator. The computer and your target board are electrically isolated.
- The 4 ports can work at different voltages and the ground is not in common.
- The noise coming from your computer doesn’t enter in your target board, this can be useful when you are working with sensible analog circuit.
- The voltage levels of TX and RX are the same of your target board. This means that it doesn’t matter if your board is working at 5V or 3.3V or 1.8V, the logic levels are always correct!
- Original FTDI FT4232H-56Q
- Up to 12Mb/s each port
- Size of 55 x 50mm
- The PC will see 4 different COM ports
- MAX12931BASA+ or ADUM121N1BRZ isolator
- 3kVrms digital galvanic isolators
- Each ports can work independently at 1.8V up to 5V
- Tested in a climatic chamber from -20°C up to 80°C
- Power, TX and RX LEDs indicators
- USB type-C connector
- Optional transparent heat shrink sleeve
- Optional pin header of JST XH connectors
- Working under: Linux, Windows, Android and Mac OS
You can order the board with different build options, with your chosen connectors pre-soldered on or left loose (you solder them on), and the board’s transparent heat-shrink sleeve shrunk on the board or loose in the packaging (you heat-shrink it on).
|+||Positive power supply||Input||1.8V – 5V|
|RX||UART RX||input||same of +|
|TX||UART TX||output||same of +|