Debug Board USB to UART with Voltage Translator
What is it?
- This is a USB to UART converter based on FTDI FT230X with a voltage translator SN74AVC1T45.
Why did you make it?
- Today the most low voltage MCU and FPGA are working below the 3.3V, the usual USB-UART converters are not compatible with such voltage level.
- So we decided to design our own customized board, with only the essential pins and the possibility to work at 1.2V.
What makes it special?
Thanks to the voltage translator SN74AVC1T45 you can use a UART port down to 1.2V.
The voltage level of TX and RX are the same of your target board power supply. This means that it doesn’t matter if your board is working at 5V or 3.3V or 1.8V, the logic level are always correct!
- FTDI FT230X: baud rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and MAC
- Size of 36 x 13mm
- Working at 1.2V up to 5V
- TX and RX LEDs indicators
- Micro USB connector
- Standard 2.54mm 4 pins female header
- Protected by a transparent heat shrink sleeve
|+||Power Supply||Input||1.2 - 5V|
|TX||Transmitted Data||Output||Same of +|
|RX||Received Data||Input||Same of +|
Visit our Tindie and ebay store for purchasing this product: